Are you an innovative startup ready to reshape the future of Urban Air Mobility?
UAM Plazza Accelerator is launching its call for applicants for urban air mobility startups !
UAM Plazza Accelerator is a start-up accelerator founded and funded by EIT Urban Mobility, which aims to help startups across Europe to develop and grow so as to impose their solutions in Europe's urban environments.
For 2024, the accelerator is looking for 6 European startups in categories such as:
- Transport of medical goods
- Surveillance - Security – Safety (ATM & UTM solutions)
- Ground-enabling infrastructures (charging solutions, vertiports, etc.)
What will you get?
The acceleration programme helps startups in the field of Urban Air Mobility find and reassure their product-market fit, showcase their solutions and bring them to market through:
- CONNECTIONS with the European UAM ecosystem, key stakeholders, investors and living labs.
- WORKSHOPS on business strategy and development, pitching, fundraising, regulation and social acceptance
- EVENTS with key industry players where to network and pitch
- FUNDRAISING opportunities like a recommendation for investment to the EIT Urban Mobility Impact Ventures division