November 23rd from 2 to 3 pm.
Airbus Protect, member of Aerospace Valley, is pleased to invite you to our first webinar regarding the EASA research project MLEAP (Machine Learning Application Approval) on November 23rd from 2 to 3 pm.
Since May 2022, AIRBUS PROTECT and its partners LNE, NUMALIS have been working on this project dealing with the approval of machine learning (ML) technology for systems intended for use in safety-related applications in all domains covered by the EASA Basic Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2018/1139).
It is now time to present you the project, the partners the objectives and the work progress.
This one-hour online webinar will be conducted as follows:
- Introduction of the project : EASA and AIRBUS PROTECT
- Introduction of the partners : LNE & NUMALIS
- Presentation of the work plan : objectives, state of the art and expected output
- Task 1: Methods and tools for the assessment of completeness and representativeness of data sets (training, validation, and test) in data-driven ML and DL
- Task 2: Methods and tools for quantification of generalization guarantees for ML and DL models
- Task 3: Methods and tools for the verification of an ML algorithm and model robustness/stability
- Conclusion & next steps
- Q&A session:
Date: November 23rd 2022 from 2pm to 3pm (UTC+1)