The ESM®'2020 (34th annual European Simulation and Modelling Conference ; https://www.eurosis.org/conf/esm/2020/ ), formally known as the European Simulation Multiconference is the original international European conference concerned with state of the art technology in modelling and simulation. ESM®'2020 aims to provide an overview of academic research in the field of computer simulation. A number of major tracks of simulation research are presented next to specific workshops, which capture the art and science of present-day simulation research.
The ESM®'2020 conference will be held at LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France, on October 21st, 22nd & 23rd 2020.
ESM®'2020 covers simulation methodology, simulation applications, specialised workshops, the exhibition and last but not least the poster sessions for students.
CALL FOR PAPERS :
- June 25, 2020: Normal Submission Date
- July 15, 2020 Late Paper Submission Date
Submission types :
- Double column on 8 pages as extended papers, or 5 pages as regular papers, or 3 page short papers
- In pdf or word by webform: https://www.eurosis.org/conf/esm/2020/email-reply.html or by email to email@example.com
The following special tracks/workshops during ESM®'2020 will be organized by LAAS-CNRS :
- Cross fertilisation between simulation and formal methods ;
- Cyber-Physical System Modelling: Applications for Industry 4.0 Optimization and Resilience ;
- Virtual prototyping.
Mr Philippe PONS