NOVExport Closing Event At SmartAgriFood- Malaga
NOVExport Closing project Event will be held in SmartAgrifood in Malaga Next 29th and 30th of September 2022
Next 29– 30th, September 2022 NOVExport partners and Smes will participate in StartUp Europe Smart Agrifood Summit, the largest innovation and digitalization happening of the agri-food chain in Europe.
In this frame, Aerospace Valley and its European partners of NOVExport, will carry out the closing project event where find out the results of the last three years work, know some of our supported SMEs and their experience and developments, and of course, their go international strategy… We also will be honoured by a representation of the INTERREG SUDOE Programme.
All Hub teams (Madrid, Badajoz, Bilbao, Coimbra, Occitanie, Basque Coast) will attend the summit together with our SMEs, we all will pleased to receive your visit and get to know you face-to-face.
“STRATEGIES AND INTERNATIONALIZATION EXPERIENCES IN LATAM”
- NOVExport INTERREG SUDOE, SMARTAGRIFOD 29th, September 2022. FYCMA – Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Málaga
NOVExport INTERREG SUDOE Welcome
- Representative INTERREG SUDOE (Mr. Alexandre Le Gall, Project Officer, tbc)
NOVEXport INTERREG SUDOE Outcomes
- Mrs. Emilie Seveno, NOVExport INTERREG SUDOE Coordinator, Aerospace Valley.
Round table “STRATEGIES AND INTERNATIONALIZATION EXPERIENCES IN LATAM”
Moderator: Maria Mercedes Aviles, Novexport Hub Madrid Coordinator
NOVExport INTERREG SUDOE SMEs participants:
- D. Roberto Hermoso, Marketing Responsible, UTW
- D. Leysa Álvarez, Marketing Responsible, POLAR DEVELOPMENTS
- D. Samuel López, CEO, ACTIVA PROYECTOS TECH
- D. Eloy Martínez, CEO, ACTION TRACKER
- D. Fabián Lozano, Técnico GREENFIELD
Final speaker, to be confirmed
NOVExport is a European Project designed to increase the competitiveness of small and medium-sized businesses in the space and digital technologies sector in the South-West of Europe, and to support their internationalization toward Latin America’s agricultural, environmental and maritime markets. The project gathers 7 european patners in Southern Europe: Aerospace Valley (FR), as project leader, GAIA (ES), Universidad Carlos III Madrid (ES), IPN (PT) Fundecyt (ES), Université de Bordeaux (FR), AD’OCC (FR)