Please visit the PhotoMechanics'2018 website and register at the early-bird rate before February 15th:
Please note that the optional AIRBUS visit on Friday 23th in the morning is limited to 49 persons (the 49 first persons registered to the visit will have priority).
We have completed the Monday 19th class program.
We have four experienced and renowned experts who kindly accepted to be the instructors.
This one-day pre-conference course could be a good opportunity (specially for PhD students) to get a general view of several issues related to PhotoMechanics:
- Digital Image Correlation - M. Bornert (Navier Lab, ENPC)
- IR thermography for thermo-mechanics - B. Wattrisse (LMGC Lab, Univ. Montpellier)
- Identification from full-field measurements - M. Bonnet (POems Lab, ENSTA Paristech, Palaiseau)
- Uncertainties in identification and measurement - S. Roux (LMT Lab, CNRS, ENS Paris Saclay)
Please sign up also for the one-day pre-conference course on the website.
The detailed scientific program of the conference is under preparation and will be uploaded to the conference website ASAP.
For abstract submission, please contact :
Jean-Charles Passieux, PhotoMechanics co-chair
INSA Toulouse, ICA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean-Noël Périé, PhotoMechanics co-chair
IUT Toulouse 3, ICA, email@example.com
Jean-José Orteu, PhotoMechanics co-chair
IMT Mines Albi, ICA, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration information, please contact the registration secretary :
Mrs. Patricia JARRY, PhotoMecanics Organization secretary
INSA SAIC, 135 Avenue de Rangueil
31077 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Phone +33 (0)5 6155 9531, fax +33 (0)5 6155 9538
- International events : http://www.aerospace-valley.com/page/ev%C3%A9nements-internationaux