Last call ! There some spots left !
28 - 30.01.2020 : Airbus Leadership University campus Toulouse
A seminar providing detailed understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) which will allow suppliers to prepare for and live up to Airbus expectations.
An award-winning course developed by AirBusiness Academy.
What does the course cover?
- Understanding of the aeronautical regulations and rules
- Detailed insight into the history and organisation of Airbus
- Understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) related to Quality Assurance, Environment, Risk Management, Project Management, Industrialisation, Qualification, Series production, Material management, Sub-tier suppliers management, Deliveries and Customer support
- Best practice
- An overview of the associated support documents and tools
- Building and preparing key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus contractual requirements and aeronautical regulations
- Implementing or enhancing your processes and organisations in order to meet and surpass Airbus expectations
Please note that this course is in no way a guarantee for sourcing/Call For Tender activity for Airbus and its subsidiaries
- Contact & infos :
If you're interested or have some questions, please contact :
David Macheto, Deputy Director Aeronautics