As a short-term response to the severe implications of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak to manufacturing, EIT Manufacturing has launched today a new Call for Proposals for activities to be implemented in the second semester of 2020 (July, 1st 2020 - December, 31st 2020).
The new EIT Manufacturing Call for Proposals "Response to COVID-19 Crisis" is open to proposals for
- Fast-track, high-impact innovation activities, directly tackling the COVID-19 pandemic. Expected output: a clear product, service or solution ready to be out on the market by the end of 2020. Proposals are expected from consortia including Partner and non-Partner organizations.
- Venture support, including financial resources, for high potential scale-ups and SMEs to overcome the crisis and adapt to post crisis economic reality. Expected output: ensuring promising scale-ups and SMEs survive and accelerate their recovery from the pandemic. Applications are expected directly from scale-ups and SMEs.
The timeline is as follows:
- Call opening: May 11, 2020
- Call closing: May 25, 2020, 12:00 CEST
- Evaluation of proposals by independent experts & selection of Activities and scale-up/SMEs portfolio to be proposed by EIT Manufacturing for funding: May 29, 2020
- Award decision from EIT: June 30, 2020
- Start of accepted Activities: July 1, 2020
Updated info and the detailed Guidelines on the new Call for Proposals "Response to COVID-19 Crisis" are available here.
- Contact ;